-
December 23rd, 2007, 11:37 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Jessica Alba - "I'm so over the PG-13 super-safe, bland characters where everyone is one dimensional."
Gerard Butler - "I was twice the size I've ever been!"
Eva Mendes - "I love the idea of selling your soul to the devil since I work in Hollywood and I sell my soul a little every day..."
Josh Hartnett - "I was the ugliest dude in the newsroom ... Calgary is filled with amazing looking journalists."
Zac Efron - "That part of your body isn't meant to move. I'm convinced"
Angelina Jolie - "There is just a feeling out there that isn't that positive and it makes me very sad because the American people are very generous, open people and very caring when they are presented with a real issue and they understand what needs to be done."
Common - "I can't say I'm at the top of the world just yet ... but when I get there I will let you know."
Sophia Bush - "My inner tomboy was so happy every night that the fact that I was going home bruised and bleeding and aching wasn't even on my mind."
The Rock - "I'll make you watch 'Doom' and 'The Pacifier' back to back."
Zooey Deschanel - "I just sort of follow my bliss, so to speak, and then I see where that takes me."
Steve Carell - "My nude body falling helplessly to the pavement would be the sensation everyone was waiting to see."
Ellen Page - "I am a compulsive tooth brusher ... Probably because of the vomiting."
Jason Bateman - "I do not have the sort of high-brow taste that Ellen [Page] has and Jason [Reitman] has and Diablo [Cody] has, but I wish I did. I'm just not that educated."
Seth Rogen - "There was a funny scene where I'm talking to my roommates ... about how I got a girl way out my league. I'm like Kelsey Grammer or David Spade now."
Simon Pegg - "[Cate Blanchett] has the kind of beauty that can make a man cry ... and wee himself."
Cate Blanchett - "That's a very attractive quality in a man. Urination on sight."
Daniel Radcliffe - "My band name would be a line from 'Apocalypse Now,' which is 'Charlie don't surf.'"
Rainn Wilson - "I'm wearing lederhosen and panties and a motorcycle helmet."
Adrien Brody - "I almost went head first into the rear end of this cow. I was laughing as I almost died because it was so absurd to me. I was thinking, 'This is going to be the way I'm going to be remembered.'"
Ashley Judd - "I am familiar with mental/emotional disorders and the disease of addiction."
Justin Bartha - "Not only do I do my own stunts ... I do all of Nic Cage's stunts too!!! And Helen Mirren's."
Kristen Stewart - "I would sit in makeup and count my war wounds every day."
Casey Affleck - "It's really nice that people kinda respond to the movie and the performances in the movie. I've been in a lot of movies where that's not the case and so it's a nice change."
Michael Moore - "I've never uttered the words, 'I hate George W. Bush,' and I never would say that. He's a human being, he's a fellow American."
Hugh Dancy - "It made me nervous at first, not because he is so unhappy but because he's very extreme, and in fact, very drunk."
Justin Chatwin - "My experience of feeling invisible kind of came after high school when I had to move out of my town into the city and decide what to do with my life."
Michael Douglas - "Generally because I produce a lot, I always tell a director, look, I'll watch out for you, because I can't help myself. I've always got to keep an eye on the picture. But I need you to look out for me."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks